We have just moved to our new home in Paton Road, Hope and are converting this double garage with bathroom into a Yoga and conference room and a Physio room. It doesn’t look like much yet, but when fully remodeled, lined and heated it will be toasty warm and ready for Yoga classes by the end of August 2013. If you want more info about my Yoga classes, or want to check out a class as a casual, go to the Yoga tab at http://www.jacquisinclair.com
If you'd like more information please either call me or email me.
How I can help …
I offer a range of therapies which I use to help clients of all ages and health conditions to achieve their specific goals. My approach is to completely understand your needs before working through the best options with you, and the feedback I consistently get is that my clients feel very comfortable with my approach.
I can help you using ...
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Nordic Walking
- Nutritional Cleansing
- Detox Programmes
- Myofascial Release
- Holistic Pulsing
- Personal Exercise Programs
If for some reason I can't offer the best therapy to meet your needs, I can refer you to someone who can.
Recent news/posts …
- 15 month Skidmore College Study Isagenix vs Heart Healthy Diet is out
- FOOD FOREST Workshop 6th October
- WE are so excited our NEW nutritional Cleansing site is live!
- Sleep…what is it good for?
- Why its important to build your muscle and loose fat as you age:
- Our NEW Yoga studio is under way
- Join my Facebook Page